3.5 Headphone Socket Problems to Be Noticed
Release time：2019-05-05 Clicks： Click
What problems should we pay attention to when choosing 3.5 headphone socket and what needs to be done? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
What are the precautions for choosing 3.5 headphone socket
1. The mechanical life and electrical life of 2.5/3.5 headphone sockets should be selected according to the application situation.
1. When the switch receives high power, the selection of switch should focus on its electrical life; 2. When the switch is open frequently, turn off and the load is not large, the selection of switch should focus on its mechanical life.
2. When the headphone socket is connected to the circuit, the quality of contact connection will directly affect the load of the circuit. Therefore, the socket with small touch resistance should be selected in circuit planning.
3. 2.5/3.5 headphone socket for municipal power supply should pay attention to its insulation resistance, the best choice of non-metallic operating handle socket.
4. The voltage of 2.5/3.5 headphone socket applied in circuit should be less than the extra voltage of socket.
5. Select the additional current value of the socket according to the nature of the load.
When using 2.5/3.5 headphone socket, the starting current is very large. If the selected socket can not accept the impact of the starting current within the requested time, the contacts of the socket will present arc, which will cause the socket contacts to burn together or cause the socket to be damaged by arc splash.
The installation method of 2.5/3.5 headphone socket is the same as that of general mechanical wall socket. The power supply should be cut off before the device is installed, and the connection should be shown by the label paper on the switch. It also tidies up the wires to prevent the breakdown of the switch caused by the short circuit of touching the wires. It is forbidden to short circuit the load of the 2.5/3.5/6.35 headphone socket circuit and to connect the headphone socket circuit directly to the terminal.
The useful waveform of load in standby state refers to the magnitude of absolute value greater than the threshold value in a period, and the useful waveform of load equipment in startup state refers to a double D flip-flop in a period, which is connected into a monostable circuit with only one D flip-flop, and one foot outputs a low level in steady state. 2.5/3.5/6.35 headphone socket has the function of automatic power-off. The main reason is that the useful waveforms of input voltage using load are quite different in standby and boot conditions.