Specifications, models and applications of DC sockets
Release time：2019-08-20 Clicks： Click
What are the specifications and models of DC sockets? Here we will give you a detailed description of the specific application characteristics.
What is a DC socket?
DC socket is a kind of socket matched with special power supply for computer display. It consists of transverse socket, longitudinal socket, insulating base, fork contact elastomer and directional keyway. Two fork contact elastomers are positioned at the center of the base, and are arranged vertically and horizontally. One end of the fork-shaped contact shrapnel is a junction port, which is exposed on the top of the base cylinder. It is used to connect the soft wires or cables of the input power supply. The other end of the fork-shaped contact shrapnel is composed of two elastic arms interconnected by the base. It is set in the insertion direction of the DC plug into the insulated base socket, and is provided for the computer display to work normally.
Model specification of DC socket
The model encapsulation specifications of DC sockets are as follows: 0. 5 mm, 0. 7mm, 1. 0 mm, 1. 1 mm, 1. 3 mm, 1. 65mm, 2. 0 mm, 2. 5 mm, 3. 0 mm, 3. 5 mm and so on. To judge whether a DC socket is good or bad, we need to determine the factors to be considered according to the technical indicators as follows:
1. Rated load: Rated Load 30V DC 0. 5A.
2. Insulation Resistance: Insulation Resistance (> 100M).
3. Voltage withstanding: Withstand Voltage 500V, AC/min electrical life: Life 5000 times.
4. Temperature range: Temperature-40~+70 C.
5. Contact Resistance: Contact Resistance <0. 03mm_.
6. Plugging force: Insertion and Extraction Force 3N-30N.
DC socket application
1. Video and audio products: MP3, MP4, DVD. Audio;
2. Digital products: digital cameras, digital cameras, etc.
3. Remote Controller: Remote Controller for Vehicles, Doors and Home Anti-theft Products;
4. Communication products: mobile phones, car phones, telephone sets, building equipment, PDA, etc.
5. Household appliances: TV set, microwave oven, rice cooker, electric wind, electronic body scale, electronic fat scale, electronic kitchen scale, etc.
6. Security products: visual walkie-talkies, monitors, etc.
7. Toys: electronic toys, etc.
8. Computer products: cameras, recording pens, etc.
9. Fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, etc.
10. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
In the use of DC power sockets, it should also be noted that because of the huge demand for electricity in winter, many people like to use a lot of high-power appliances in one socket. This is convenient, but the security is very low. Generally speaking, the power of high-power electrical appliances used at the same time should not exceed 3000 watts.