How to use the patch toggle switch? Let's introduce the details below.
The chip toggle switch is used to turn the circuit on or off through the toggle handle, and then reach the intention of switching the circuit. The commonly used types are monopole two position, monopole three position, bipolar two position and bipolar three position. It is generally used in low-voltage circuit, with the characteristics of active slider action, stable and reliable function. The patch toggle switch is widely used in various instruments / surface equipment, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic product categories!
Patch toggle switch application:
1. Audio and video products: MP3, MP4 audio;
2. Digital products: digital camera, digital camera, etc.
3. Communication products: mobile phone, car phone, telephone, building equipment, PDA, etc.
4. Security products: visual walkie talkie, monitor, etc.
5. Toys: electronic toys, etc.
6. Computer products: camera number;
7. Fitness equipment: electronic body fat scale, treadmill, etc.
8. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
Precautions for use of chip toggle switch
1. Use chemicals with caution
Because of the use of synthetic resin such as polycarbonate, the potentiometer should not be exposed to the rich atmosphere of ammonia, amine, alkali solution, suhydrocarbon, ketone, ester, halohydrocarbon and other chemicals.
2. Use flux carefully
The use of water-soluble flux shall be prevented during soldering, otherwise the metal and other data forming the toggle switch will be adversely affected.
Wiring planning and soldering methods shall prevent molten tin from flowing to the upper plane of PC board, which may cause poor touch.
4. Low temperature operation
When the product is used in low temperature environment, such as car radio or car stereo in cold zone, our company supplies hand comfortable products according to customer's requirements, please clarify when ordering.
5. Length of sliding handle
The shorter the length, the better (at least 5mm). Under the condition that the width a of the sliding handle remains unchanged, the shorter the length of the sliding handle, the better the hand feel, and the higher the output point, the worse the hand feel.
6. drive arm
Do not keep the operating point away from the center line of the sliding handle. For the same reason, the shorter the interval B is, the better.